Looking to cut costs and double your swim season? As the oldest Heliocol dealer in the US, we have the experience you can trust and the number one product you deserve.
We’ve serviced thousands of systems over the years of all makes and models. There is no doubt in our minds–Heliocol is the best product on the market. Combining superior performance, zero maintenance, and worry free installation by our top rated technicians, your Heliocol solar system will keep you swimming for decades to come.
How Solar Works
Using your existing pool pump, water is directed through a series of valves to your solar collectors. Pool water enters the solar collectors at the bottom and rises to the top through the individual tubes of the collector.
As the water rises through the collector, it is heated by the sun’s radiant energy. The water is then returned to the pool to repeat the cycle until your pool has been warmed by the sun.
• Individual tube design allows for expansion and contraction, eliminating cracks.
• One-piece “over-molded” construction eliminates welds.
• No moisture build-up under the collectors.
• Patented mounting hardware eliminates the need for radiator hose and metal clamps (which require routine maintenance), & multiple straps across the collectors. Their innovative design also requires significantly fewer roof penetrations.
• Designed to resist up to 175 mph Hurricane force winds.
• Low collector head loss rate reduces pump requirements.
How much can I save?
Solar energy is free
The only additional utility expense associated with heating your pool through solar is the energy required to run your pool pump (an estimated cost of only $30 – $74 per year!); Compare to $840 per year for electric heat pumps, and $1704 for gas heaters!1
Built to last
The average life of a gas heater is 5 years; an electric heat pump may last 10 years; with Heliocol, you will have 20+ years of low cost pool heating!2
Heliocol’s specially-engineered components are designed to last without maintenance and without replacement–a true zero-maintenance solar pool heating system!3